Candidate for State Senate, New Jersey's 23rd District
- Christine is a neuroscientist and healthcare executive running for State Senate on a mission to break down partisan barriers and expand innovation-driven job growth in central New Jersey.
- Christine was previously the COO of New Jersey’s largest Alzheimer’s and dementia residential care provider and held leadership roles at Johnson & Johnson and Independence Blue Cross where she shaped public policy to improve health care. She studied neuroscience at Johns Hopkins University and earned her Masters from Columbia University and MBA from Wharton at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Christine is challenging a career-politician who has voted against legislation for equal pay for women and is a self-proclaimed climate skeptic. The incumbents in the 23rd legislative district are bottom rated by the NJ League of Conservation Voters for their votes on key environmental issues.
- New Jersey is one of only two states with state-wide elections in 2017 and with Governor Christie’s historic low approval rating, Christine has a great opportunity to win in this district and be a champion for science. If elected she would be the first Asian-American woman to ever serve in the New Jersey State Legislature.
- Christine has run a strong campaign while teaming up with another scientist and endorsed candidate for State Assembly, Laura Shaw. Christine needs your help today.