Candidate for US Congress, Pennsylvania’s 6th District
- The daughter of a holocaust survivor and career naval officer, Chrissy earned her engineering degree from Stanford with an ROTC scholarship and received her M.S. in Technology and Policy from MIT. Chrissy also worked as a Science teacher in North Philadelphia.
- Chrissy was a Captain in the US Air Force; 3 years Active and 13 years Inactive Reserve.
- Chrissy was the COO of AND1 Basketball, founding COO of B-Lab, and later the President and COO/CFO of Springboard Collaborative, a nonprofit focused on improving early childhood literacy in underserved communities.
- Narrowly won by Hillary Clinton in 2016, Pennsylvania’s 6th district, located in the Philadelphia suburbs, is just the type of swing district necessary to win in order to flip the house in 2018.
- Chrissy is running against Ryan Costello who voted to eliminate consumer privacy protection for ISPs, to gut the EPA’s Clean Power Plan and to help pass Trump Care out of committee.
- DC Republicans have taken note of Chrissy’s strong campaign; NRCC Chairman Steve Stivers called Chrissy’s race a “bellwether” for control of the house in 2018, and called Chrissy a “strong challenger,” while saying to “pay attention to that race.”